SIGN WITHOUT GETTING OUT OF HOME
You can sign documents related to your property transaction with an electronic signature, without visiting our office.
WHICH DOCUMENTS CAN YOU SPARE THE JOURNEY FOR, BY SIGNING THEM ONLINE?
- Brokerage Agreement – you can assign us to assist you in buying, selling, letting out or renting a property, by signing your contract with Yavlena from a distance;
- Security Deposit Agreement – after selecting a property for purchase and specifying with your consultant in Yavlena the parameters of your offer, you can electronically sign the Security Deposit Agreement – to confirm your serious intentions;
- Preliminary Contract – after specifying the parameters of the sale transaction, and agreeing on the text of the contract through your consultant in Yavlena, you can sign your Preliminary Contract from the sofa at home;
- Lease Agreement – after agreeing on the terms of the lease agreement, if you are unavailable to attend our office in person for signing it, you can remotely sign the Lease Agreement, that has been previously coordinated with you.
4 STEPS TO OBTAIN AN ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE FULLY ONLINE AND COMPLETELY FREE*
You can get your electronic signature from Evrotrust in a few easy steps:
- Follow this link on a mobile device: link. It will take you to either Google Play or App Store, depending on the phone you use. There you can download the Evrotrust application for electronically signing documents
- After the download there follow some simple steps for identification and provision of your security. You can follow the steps directly in the app or get informed in advance in the following video: video .
- When you download the application, your broker will send you the necessary documents that require your signature in a pdf-file.
- You will be able to sign it remotely through the Evrotrust application and return it to Yavlena, after which you will receive your electronically signed copy.
* The first 5 documents you have signed for a period of 1 year are free of charge. If you wish to continue using the electronic signature, you can subscribe to one of the two available plans – business or unlimited, depending on the frequency of use. One includes 5 signatures or identifications per month, and the other – unlimited number of either.
WHICH DOCUMENTS CANNOT BE ELECTRONICALLY SIGNED
- Documents for which the law requires a Notarial certification of a signature and/ or content (e.g. Power of Attorney for sale or purchase of a property and the relevant declarations, etc.);
- Documents subject to registration in the Property Registry by the Registry Agency (e.g. Notary Deed):
- Lease Agreement or Preliminary Contract cannot be signed electronically if the parties wish to have them registered in the Property Registry by the Registry Agency.
If you have any questions or need further clarification concerning which documents you can sign electronically, and which you cannot, you can ask us via the inquiry form on this page.