Complete and quality service
Intermediation in property sale/purchase is the first service in Yavlena's portfolio - it has been provided since 1992. We are aware that for the Bulgarians ownership of real estates is extremely important and we understand the significance of every transaction they make with such property. That is why our efforts are aimed at providing complete and quality services.
Yavlena employs experts who, thanks to their skills and to the specialized trainings, are able to meet the specific requirements of each deal. Proper management of a sale is an important process which is often underestimated and the in-depth knowledge in this field is manifested in critical situations.
What can you expect from your broker in the Property Sale process?
- Initial consultation on the forthcoming sale of your property;
- Initial viewing of the property offered;
- Survey of market analogues and recommendation for the price to offer;
- Explaining the sale procedure and specifying the forthcoming work;
- Initial verification of the available documentation and advice provided on the need to obtain missing documents;
- Marketing and advertisement of your property;
- Finding a potential buyer in Yavlena's extensive database and offering your property to customers who have requested such a search;
- Receiving inquiries from prospective buyers;
- Performing coordination and viewings of your property (*There is an option to allow access to the property and we undertake completely the viewing process);
- Coordinating the negotiations with buyers who have declared serious interest, negotiating deposits for your property;
- Negotiating; stipulating the terms and conditions of the transaction;
- Preparing a preliminary contract;
- Preparation of the documentation, with the assistance of a lawyer from Yavlena, for performing the formalities of the deal at a notary office;
- Coordination of the formalities at a notary office and attendance of your broker;
- Assistance in transferring possession of the property.
Yavlena co-ordinates and secures legally and documentally the whole sale process. If you have the time and knowledge to carry out a part of the above activities yourself, you can contact us to assist you with a selected stage of the transaction. In such a case, Yavlena will provide you with a fixed price list for the package of services you need. Please see section Transaction advisory.