Market analysis - informed decisions
The Marker Research and Analysis Department is specialized in market monitoring. The experts periodically monitor market developments and investigate the interrelationships between the various factors that influence the market. They are in direct contact with their colleagues from all the offices in the country, thus receiving "live" information about what is going on in the real estate market. An expert with years of experience in Yavlena and in the real estate trade is in charge of the Department.
What can you ask the experts form the Market Research and Analysis Department
- Surveys of the real estate market in Bulgaria with various time ranges, as well as for various market segments (such as homes, offices, commercial, warehouse and logistics areas, second home type properties, hotel complexes, terrains, land) and fields (sales and rentals);
- Analyses, conclusions, recommendations and short-term forecasts for the real estate market in the country as well as for separate locations;
- Analyses, conclusions, recommendations and short-term forecasts by market segments , such as residential, office, commercial, warehouse and industrial, vacation areas and terrains, by geographic areas, regions or cities;
- Investment analyses, recommendations, short-term forecasts and trends by regions, cities, quarters and by segments of the real estate market;
- Financial analysis of cash flows, recommendations, short-term forecasts and trends in the development of investment projects of various stages of readiness;
- Expert opinions on the determination of the range of market values of real estates in all segments, taking into account the development zones, the market values and the local (regional) market;
- Expert opinions on the building cost of sites in different segments of the real estate market (by stages or as a whole);
- Time schedules for the implementation of entire projects and individual sites linked to the current market and the emerging medium-term trends;
- Non-standard researches bound with particular requirements of the principal.
* the price of the service is formed according to the specifics of the client assignment